Soil Physics Toolbox
The Soil Physics Toolbox is a collection of Matlab functions developed by the Oklahoma State University soil physics research group
- darcy.m, Function that describes vertical macroscopic water flow in
saturated porous media.
- Klearn.m, Script that shows the hydraulic conductivity for two different soils using the empirical Mualem-van Genuchten model.
- KCapillaryModel.m, Capillary model for Hydraulic conductivity. T.J.
- MvGvsCapillaryModel.m, Script to compare the Mualem-van Genuchten model and the capillary bundle model to estimate hydraulic conductivity.
- SWRCfit.m, Fits three different soil water retention models to
measured volumetric water content and matric potential data.
- SWRCfun.m, Soil water retention curve to estimate theta_v using the
function proposed by van Genuchten (1980).
- vGConductivity.m, Function that returns the unsaturated hydraulic
conductivity function for a specified soil texture using the Mualem-van
Genuchten conductivity model.
- RosettaParameters.m, Returns the ROSETTA textural class average hydraulic
parameters for the van Genuchten-Mualem model.
- GreenAmptPar.m, Returns hydraulic parameters needed for the Green and Ampt (1911) infiltration model based on user-specified soil textural class.
- GreenAmpt.m, Applies the Green and Ampt (1911) infiltration model.